Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by 吴晓兵 <ww...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/09 11:45:26 UTC

How to kill a running task instance for an external service

Hi all,
How could I kill a running task instance of airflow ?Is there any api can
be invoked to kill a running task instance for a java web app?

Many thanks for your general help!

Re: How to kill a running task instance for an external service

Posted by Emad Mokhtar <em...@mobpro.com>.
As far as I know, this kind of REST API endpoints will be released in V2.0

--
Thanks and best regards,
Emad Mokhtar

We work closely together with 24AM <https://its24am.com/>, the mobile first