Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/23 01:08:03 UTC

Sonatype plugin question?

I *think* the sonatype folk went home for weekend so I'll ask maven gurus

Close to getting a plugin working but when i start wrapper.exe the wrapper.log displays this error:

"The following plugins were processed:
jvm 1    | ... org.sonatype.nexus.plugins:stagingrules-nexus-plugin:1.0-SNAPSHOT :: action=ACTIVATE result=BROKEN
jvm 1    |        Reason: Plugin artifact "com.sonatype.nexus:nexus-core:2.7.0::jar" not found!

Ideas on where com.sonatype.nexus:nexus-core:2.7.0::jar should be located?

local repo?
some undisclosed maven repo?

classpath?

HELP!
Martin

RE: Sonatype plugin question?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
wondering where nexus is looking to resolve dependencies?
I'll try <scope>provided</scope> for nexus-core

(re)posted to nexus-dev@sonatype.org‏

Thanks Stewart
Martin

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
I wrote and installed a quick and dirty sonatype plugin
My Nexus OpenSource distro that Im testing against is 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT
my plugin examples came from 2.7.0
If Monday am comes and Im calling no joy... i'll revert nexus back to 2.7.0 and test on that

I guess Sonatype folk are is in Russia or watching the Olympics

Thanks Igor!
Martin-

Posted by Igor Fedorenko <ig...@ifedorenko.com>.