Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/19 10:30:35 UTC

CheckoutEvents#cartNotEmpty implementation

org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.CheckOutEvents#cartNotEmpty method calls
UtilValidate#isNotEmpty(ShoppingCart)) and it in turn calls
ObjectType#isEmpty(Object) method to check if the passed object is
empty. Implementation of ObjectType#isEmpty(Object) checks for String,
Map and Collection types. How does the emptiness of cart is checked
here? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Raj

Re: CheckoutEvents#cartNotEmpty implementation

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bilgin.

Raj

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.