Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "James, Stuart" <st...@cazenove.com> on 2001/08/09 11:19:29 UTC

mod_webapp.so

where can I download a copy of the mod_webapp.so

I am using tomcat beta 6 with apache 1.3 running on windows nt 4.0

Thanks,
Stuart James.

Email Disclaimer

This communication is for the attention of the
named recipient only and should not be passed
on to any other person. Information relating to
any company or security, is for information
purposes only and should not be interpreted as
a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
The information on which this communication is based
has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable,
but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change
without notice.  All e-mail messages, and associated attachments,
are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business purposes.

Re: mod_webapp.so

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
James, Stuart at stuart.james@cazenove.com wrote:

> where can I download a copy of the mod_webapp.so
>
> I am using tomcat beta 6 with apache 1.3 running on windows nt 4.0

You'd better check out the new one in CVS. The one shipped with B6 is now
known to have problems....

The CVS repository is jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp

    Pier