Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dieter Bogdoll <Di...@gmx.de> on 2000/12/06 10:53:22 UTC

JBuilder Integration Tool for Ant

Hi,

I have written a tool to integrate Ant with JBuilder V4. I just want to ask
if the tool is of interest for the ant-jakarta project,
resp. what procedure is necessary to contribute it.

The tool is available at http://www.dieter-bogdoll.de/AntRunner.

Bye
Dieter Bogdoll

Re: JBuilder Integration Tool for Ant

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
I asked Dieter to add a link to the FAQ, unfortunately he was unable
to create an account (a javax.mail exception) - any known issues with
Jyve ATM?

Anyway, I've added an answer to question 4.2 - pending approval of
course.

Stefan

Re: JBuilder Integration Tool for Ant

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.
Hi,

At 10:53  6/12/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I have written a tool to integrate Ant with JBuilder V4. I just want to ask
>if the tool is of interest for the ant-jakarta project,
>resp. what procedure is necessary to contribute it.
>
>The tool is available at http://www.dieter-bogdoll.de/AntRunner.

Looks good. I don't use JBuilder but I am sure people will find it useful.
The best thing to do if you want to commit it is to read

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html

and

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html

;)