Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ed Young <ej...@summitbid.com> on 2009/01/27 13:09:16 UTC

locked out of archiva

I find myself unable to log into archiva (v 1.1.3 standalone on an ubuntu
box). I suspect the passwords all expired but not sure. I've tried the email
password reset, but it the link it sends does me no good,  because it just
allows me to try to log in again.

I did a search and it seems this has happened before to others, but I
couldn't determine the fix...

I have full root access to the machine so is there a way to tweak the config
files or something to get me back in to fix things?

- Ed

Re: locked out of archiva

Posted by Martin Höller <ma...@xss.co.at>.
Hi!

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 Ed Young wrote:
> I find myself unable to log into archiva (v 1.1.3 standalone on an ubuntu
> box). I suspect the passwords all expired but not sure. I've tried the
> email password reset, but it the link it sends does me no good,  because
> it just allows me to try to log in again.

Read this thread [0] on the archiva mailing list.

In general, questions like this are better posted to the archiva list.

hth,
- martin

[0] http://www.nabble.com/Admin-account-locked-to15318269.html#a15318434