Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com> on 2009/09/04 01:18:30 UTC

SXSW panel talk

Hi Everyone.

I'm trying to get an OFBiz panel on the schedule for SXSW (South by
Southwest) Interactive. This is a great conference for social networking
(blogs, twitter, etc. et al) and there are lots of startups that go
there. I'm hoping to spread the word that when it comes to their
financials and other business processes, Free Software isn't just for
application servers.

If any of you (preferrably ALL of you! ;-) could take a few minutes to
sign-up and "thumbs up" my talk, I think we can get OFBiz introduced to
a whole new segment of brainy and media savvy users. Please, please help
and thank you in advance.

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/3944

Additionally, if anyone is going to be in Austin for SXSW, we should set
up some kind of meet up. I'm sure that we could get some of the SXSW IT
staff to attend as well.

Thanks so much.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Kaushik Chakraborty <ka...@gmail.com>.
Done.
Please try to share your talk after the conference.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done,

-Amit Sharma

Ean Schuessler wrote:
> Hi Everyone.
>
> I'm trying to get an OFBiz panel on the schedule for SXSW (South by
> Southwest) Interactive. This is a great conference for social networking
> (blogs, twitter, etc. et al) and there are lots of startups that go
> there. I'm hoping to spread the word that when it comes to their
> financials and other business processes, Free Software isn't just for
> application servers.
>
> If any of you (preferrably ALL of you! ;-) could take a few minutes to
> sign-up and "thumbs up" my talk, I think we can get OFBiz introduced to
> a whole new segment of brainy and media savvy users. Please, please help
> and thank you in advance.
>
> http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/3944
>
> Additionally, if anyone is going to be in Austin for SXSW, we should set
> up some kind of meet up. I'm sure that we could get some of the SXSW IT
> staff to attend as well.
>
> Thanks so much.

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by rm...@emforium.com.
Done and done!

Bob

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done, All the very best Ean!!
Looking forward to the success of your great idea.

Mridul Pathak

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done,

Jacques

From: "Ean Schuessler" <ea...@brainfood.com>

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
done!

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done.

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done!

Regards
-----
Deepak Dixit

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Chirag Manocha <ch...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done  :-)

Regards
--
Chirag Manocha
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Jyotsna Rathore <jy...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done.

Thanks,
Jyotsna Rathore

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done, Thanks
--Sumit

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Love SXSW - fo' shizz.  Happy to help - please let me know.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done, good luck Ean.

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done. All the best...

Regards,
-- Vivek

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Arpit Singh Pandya <ar...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done.

Regards
--
Arpit Singh Pandya

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1 on your Panel man - great stuff!

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Mike Bates <mi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Love to hear about that Ean!

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Prateek Jain <pr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Done

Regards:
Prateek jain
Hotwax media

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Inline with small correction:

--
Ashsih

Ashish Vijaywargiya wrote:
> DONE - Voted "Tumbs Up" :-).
>
> Just curious to know about one point Ean:
> The link that you have shared contains the topic for discussion around Open
> Source & Free Software world but I couldn't find the name "Apache OFBiz" in
> those contents.
>
> IMO you might be planning to discuss topics based on other Open Source
> Software but I am not sure about this. :-).

Discussion based on other Open Source software along with Apache OFBiz :-)

Re: SXSW panel talk

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
DONE - Voted "Tumbs Up" :-).