Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Pavel Arnošt <pa...@loutka.cz> on 2012/06/26 12:35:53 UTC

Re[6]: Passivating and restoring beans on reload

Hi Thomas,

i tried OWB 1.1.3 and it works, there must be regression in 1.1.4. I
looked at the source code and using ContextsService in
FailOverBag/restore (as in 1.1.4) instead of SessionContextManager (as
in 1.1.3) does not make sense to me, because
ContextsService/WebContextsService is dependant on request context and
that is not available while starting application. I will use version
1.1.3 and I hope that OWB-669 will be solved soon.

Thanks for your time,
Regards,
Pavel

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

ahh sorry, i forgot this. Yep this is already fixed in 1.1.5 SNAPSHOT. It
was part of my patch.