Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Ian Maloney <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 21:30:56 UTC

Cannot get more than 5 columns in result set

Using Phoenix 4.4.0 to query a view created on an HBase 1.1.2 table, using
sqlline(.py), I can only get 5 columns in my results I've tried both select
* and hard coding columns, I know the other columns are there because when
I removed some columns in my hard coding, more showed up so the total was
still 5 columns. Any advice?

Re: Cannot get more than 5 columns in result set

Posted by Subramanyam Satyanarayana <ss...@metabiota.com>.
!set outputformat csv
OR
!set outputformat tsv

—
Regards,
Subbu

Manager, Platform Services

Metabiota, Inc. (www.metabiota.com <http://www.metabiota.com/>)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission (including attachments), is intended by Metabiota for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee except as otherwise expressly permitted in this email transmission. If you have received this email in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Or use a different client, like SQuirrel.

Posted by Ian Maloney <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Leech <jo...@gmail.com>.