Posted to dev@lucy.apache.org by Nathan Kurz <na...@verse.com> on 2012/02/02 06:08:40 UTC

[lucy-dev] Welcome Dan Markham as Apache Lucy Committer

Hello --

I'm happy to announce that Dan Markham has been added as an Apache
Lucy Committer.  Personally, I'm hoping he'll get to work soon
improving Lucy's cluster support to the point where we can compete
head-to-head with Google.

Welcome Dan!  Perhaps you could (re)introduce yourself to the list?

--nate

Re: [lucy-dev] Welcome Dan Markham as Apache Lucy Committer

Posted by Peter Karman <pe...@peknet.com>.
On 2/1/12 11:08 PM, Nathan Kurz wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that Dan Markham has been added as an Apache
> Lucy Committer.

Welcome, Dan!

Re: [lucy-dev] Welcome Dan Markham as Apache Lucy Committer

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Awesome, welcome Dan!

Cheers,
Chris

On Feb 1, 2012, at 9:08 PM, Nathan Kurz wrote:

> Hello --
>
> I'm happy to announce that Dan Markham has been added as an Apache
> Lucy Committer.  Personally, I'm hoping he'll get to work soon
> improving Lucy's cluster support to the point where we can compete
> head-to-head with Google.
>
> Welcome Dan!  Perhaps you could (re)introduce yourself to the list?
>
> --nate

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [lucy-dev] Welcome Dan Markham as Apache Lucy Committer

Posted by Dan Markham <dm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys,

I'm looking forward to helping out. I have been quite about cluster search/Lucy  on list.
As someone that knows if it didn't happen on list, it didn't happen.  I need to work to improve my list activity.
With that said i really enjoy brainstorming about pretty much anything in lucy anytime! (google hangout / etc).

I have been building and working hard to get more experience with cluster searching with lucy.
I'm looking forward to better articulate and help build  some of this things I would like see cluster searching do.

Nothing but fun,

-Dan

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Dan!