Posted to user@uima.apache.org by mazhar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 13:33:45 UTC

SemanticSearchCasIndexer.xml missing

Hi,
I was trying to follow section
*3.5.1.2. Building and Running a CPE including the Semantic Search CAS
Indexer*
**
but I was unable to locate the CAS Consumers SemanticSearchCasIndexer.xml
at
%UIMA_HOME%/examples/descriptors/cas_consumer/SemanticSearchCasIndexer.xml

I need the SemanticSearchCasIndexer.xml. Can you guide me  how to get it or
if it can be downloaded and from where?

Thanks and Regards,
Mohammad Mazharuddin

Re: SemanticSearchCasIndexer.xml missing

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

The Semantic Search Cas indexer was old code that referred to a non-open-source
component.  When UIMA became an Apache open source project approximately 6 years
ago, there was a Jira issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-15 which
removed this descriptor, since it referred to a non-open-source component.

Browsing the web, I came across this alternative which might be helpful:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lemur/files//UIMA%20Components/Indri%202.11%20Pear%20files/release-uima.txt/view

-Marshall