Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Krishna, Hari (FTT-CInternet)" <HK...@Templeton.com> on 2007/01/11 09:20:56 UTC

Two Struts actions in one jsp

Hi

i have a jsp where i put 2 forms and 2 actions which belong to two action classes.But i am getting does not contain specified method:java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:

Is it possible in one jsp to have 2 different actions and making switch over based on the hyperlink we are clicking?

Regards,
I.HariKrishna | Software Engineer | Franklin Templeton International Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. | Franklin Templeton Centre,1st Floor, No.7,Third Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020
| Tel: +91 44 24407000 | Fax: +91 44 24453661 | Mobile: +91 9884528587 |  www.franklintempleton.com

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.

Re: Two Struts actions in one jsp

Posted by un...@thorstenschaefer.de.
Hi

> i have a jsp where i put 2 forms and 2 actions which belong to two action
> classes.But i am getting does not contain specified
> method:java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
>
> Is it possible in one jsp to have 2 different actions and making switch over
> based on the hyperlink we are clicking?
Sturts supports references to an arbitrary number of actions in a single JSP;
could you post some code of your JSP?

RE: Two Struts actions in one jsp

Posted by mano dasanayake <ma...@mubasher.net>.
As I know, it's possible...
As you have mentioned I suppose you are using hyperlinks to initiate those
Actions. So that you can prepare your action URL's as to initiate relevant
actions.
Thanks & Regards,
Mano