Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaNet Consultancy <be...@ntlworld.com> on 2004/02/13 14:42:18 UTC

Problems with custom taglib

Hi,

1. I am creating a custom taglib and am having some problems with it. I
make a call in my xsp page like:

a. <byteConvert:convertByteArrayToImage/>.

b. My XSL code is: (see attached file)

It seems like the <xsp:logic> content is not being processed and I get
the following error message:

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling artist_details_xsp:
ERROR 1 (org/apache/cocoon/www/beyarecords/xsp/artist_details_xsp.java):
     );
     xspAttr.clear();

// start error (lines 468-468) "Syntax error on token "(", ";" expected"
		private static String getStr()

// end error
		{
			String msg = "testing.....";

			return msg;

Line 468, column 0: Syntax error on token "(", ";" expected

What am I doing wrong?

2. how do you pass parameters into the taglib from the xsp page?

many thanks in advance