Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Rob Wallace <ro...@btinternet.com> on 2017/07/02 06:50:36 UTC

Re: Class: AttributeNames - Javadoc - ncISO XSLT file path matching

Hello Martin

There is an error I noticed in the introduction on my first report
version, and that is the date accessed of 26th June for AttributeNames
in Javadoc. It should be 26th May 2017.

Thank you so much for all your support. It was really appreciated, and
it was a pleasure to work with you.

Kind regards

Rob Wallace

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Rob

Le 02/07/2017 à 08:50, Rob Wallace a écrit :

> There is an error I noticed in the introduction on my first report
> version, and that is the date accessed of 26th June for AttributeNames
> in Javadoc. It should be 26th May 2017.

Thanks for reporting, I just fixed it.

> Thank you so much for all your support. It was really appreciated, and
> it was a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks to you for the tedious task of doing this review, it is very
appreciated.

    Martin