Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srikanth Muthyala <sr...@iitc.com.au> on 2007/12/14 03:12:30 UTC

[AXIS 2] SSL Error :Unconnected sockets not implemented

Hello All,

I am implementing Https to connect to service on tomcat. It works fine with Http. I made changes to tomcat to accept https port 8443. When I am using client stub I am setting  below properties.
System. setProperty ( "javax.net.ssl.keyStoreType" , "JKS" );
System. setProperty ( "javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword" , "kspass" );
System. setProperty ( "javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword" , "kspass" );

When service invoked I get java .net.SocketException : Unconnected sockets not implemented
When I googled I found page http://wiki.petals.objectweb.org/xwiki/bin/view/Components.Binding/Axis2BCUserguide saying this is a known bug.

Has anybody got a workaround for this??? Any solutions??

Regards,

Srikanth

Re: [AXIS 2] SSL Error :Unconnected sockets not implemented

Posted by Srikanth Muthyala <sr...@iitc.com.au>.
Martin,

thanks its working now. The issue was as I am testing I am using same file keystore and trust store (selfsigned) for client and server. For keystore as we know if file name/path not specified it looks up in the user's home directory. I thought same should be for truststore. But when I explicitly provided javax.net.ssl.trustStore with absolute path of SAME file it worked. I am not sure why it failed before.

Regards,

Srikanth

is trustStore set to the store location e.g.
      System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "${AXIS_HOME}/src/java/modules/integration/test-resources/rampart/store.jks");

is EPR should be set to SSL connection?
            options.setTo(new EndpointReference(" https://www-lk.wso2.com:8443/axis2/services/UTSAMLHoK "));

M-