Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jacques-Alexandre Gerber <ge...@exoffice.com> on 2000/02/29 04:10:20 UTC

session propagation

Hi!

To generate a client HTML page, I have a servlet that imports another
HTML page generated by another servlet on the server. So in such a case
I have two sessions : a usual one between the server and the client and
one between the two servlets, where the server is its own client. I
would like those two sessions being one. I mean that I need to use in
the imported servlet the data stored in the session between the client
and the server. Is it possible, and how ?

regards

Jacques-Alexandre Gerber