Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/15 16:03:21 UTC

fetching and joining data from two different clusters

Hi,

With Spark how easy is it to fetch data from two different clusters and do
a join in Spark.

I can use two JDBC connections to join two tables from two different Oracle
instances in Spark though creating two Data Frames and joining them
together.

would that be possible for data residing on two different HDFS clusters?

thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: fetching and joining data from two different clusters

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
It is a proprietary solution to an open source problem

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
thanks Jorn.

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.