Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Graham Wallis <gr...@uk.ibm.com> on 2017/07/27 17:10:32 UTC

Test failure in GraphBackedMetadataRepositoryTest

Hi,

I'm seeing a UT failure in the above test, in testFullTextSearch. In the
surefire report the graph dump appears to have 4 vertices of type Person,
once of whom is called 'John'.
However, the first search is for 'john' and that seems to fail. I'm
assuming that the comparison with entityText is not case sensitive; but I
can't see why else it would fail?

Does anyone have any insight as to where to dig?

Thanks in advance.
  Graham

Graham Wallis
IBM Analytics Emerging Technology Center
Internet: graham_wallis@uk.ibm.com
IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
Tel: +44-1962-815356    Tie: 7-245356

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.