Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2014/02/20 17:20:44 UTC

Problem with Flex Installer

Hi,

I have run the installer with the following options:

-          Apache Flex SDK nightly

-          AIR 4.0

-          Flash Player 12.0

But at the end of the installation, I am getting  AIR 3.9 and FP 11.9:

Flex-sdk-description.xml:    Apache Flex 4.12.0 FP11.1 AIR3.9 en_US
AIR-SDK Readme.txt : Adobe AIR 3.9 SDK.

Frameworks/libs/player => 11.9 (no 12.0).

Is this because it was in the cache ?
Or is it a configuration issue ?

Note: I have a recent Apache SDK Installer, but not sure exactly what version.

Maurice

RE: Problem with Flex Installer

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
>Is it not in the package name visible in Windows add/remove programs.

Yes it's also there.

So it says "3.0.0" for me...

> I think it is in the log but maybe I'll add to right click menu
Is it not in the package name visible in Windows add/remove programs and whatever Mac's have instead ?

Tom

Re: Problem with Flex Installer

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I think it is in the log but maybe I'll add to right click menu

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> wrote:

Thanks Alex.

BTW, is there a way to know the exact version of the installer I am using?

That makes me think it would be nice to have kind of "About Box" in the installer, or at least a label mentioning the version, somewhere in the UI.

WDYT?

Maurice

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Last public Development build. I have an rc but I need to try it on the flexjs nightly before making it available.

Sent via the PANTECH Discover, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.

Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> wrote:

Is the latest version of the ant-on-air installer this one ?

http://people.apache.org/~aharui/Installer/apache-flex-sdk-installer-3.0.0-bin.exe

Maurice

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.