Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ellis Teer <te...@sitepen.com> on 2001/04/14 10:08:07 UTC

Apologies

Sorry...copied the wrong e-mail address should have sent it to tomcat-users

I currently use Apache1.3.14 + Tomcat 3.2.1 + mod_jk.dll on Win32.

I recently tried to upgrade to Apache 1.3.19. �When I try the LoadModule
command in the server configuration file on mod_jk using the mod_jk.dll file
the server would not start. �If I comment out that one LoadModule command the
server starts.

I noticed in the Win32 version ALL the modules now have .so endings. �Is this a
change in the Win32 version. �Do I need a mod_jk.so or different mod_jk.dll
file for Win32?

-Ellis Teer