Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2011/05/17 21:31:54 UTC

OpenCMIS Roadmap

Hi all,

I would like to propose an OpenCMIS roadmap:

- Release 0.x.0 versions every 2-3 months, regardless of what we have done, and release 0.4.0 immediately.
- Complete the Browser Binding (CMIS 1.0 scope, client and server) and the JCR Bridge and then release 1.0.0. (Late summer?)
- In parallel, start OpenCMIS 2.x in a new branch when the CMIS 1.1 draft is stable enough to be implemented. (In a few months?)
  OpenCMIS 2.x should support CMIS 1.0 and CMIS 1.1

What do you think?

Florian

Re: OpenCMIS Roadmap

Posted by Stephan Klevenz <st...@klaeff.eu>.
+1

Stephan

Re: OpenCMIS Roadmap

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
So, the open topics for a 1.0 release are:
- CMIS Browser Binding
- JCR Bridge
- Query parser
- Documentation