Posted to user@struts.apache.org by asd asd <jo...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/04/21 17:31:04 UTC

Nested Define

Could somebody give me an example of how to use nested:define to declare a scripting variable that can be used with a radio button component?

I've looked at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg65254.html

which allows me to do it with a hidden field instead of a radio button but I can't seem to get this to work.

I want to define a scripting variable like this:

<nested:define id="scriptingvariable"
               name="ActionForm"
               property="nestedpropertyid" />

This will allow me to store the question id as a scripting variable so that I can refer to it in my radio button component as:

But I seem to get jsp compile errors all the time.  Can anybody please help, it seems as if I've tried everything..

Jon.

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com