Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Huaidong Qiu <qi...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 10:02:58 UTC

Working on a writer number enhancement.

Hi all

I am working on a writer number enhancement, to support a new ODF attribute
"List Level" for paragraph style, and with this new ODF attribute we can
get better MS numbering interoperability. I will keep recording my progress
in this wiki page.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/NumberingEnhancementforMSInteroperability

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Thanks

Re: Working on a writer number enhancement.

Posted by Huaidong Qiu <qi...@gmail.com>.
OK, I see.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Huaidong Qiu <qi...@gmail.com>.
Oliver ,

Posted by Huaidong Qiu <qi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,  Oliver

Posted by Huaidong Qiu <qi...@gmail.com>.
Andrea ,

Yes you are right, it is part of  ODF standard now.

Regards

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

> On 17.08.2012 10:02, Huaidong Qiu wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am working on a writer number enhancement, to support a new ODF attribute
>> "List Level" for paragraph style, and with this new ODF attribute we can
>> get better MS numbering interoperability. I will keep recording my progress
>> in this wiki page.
>>
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/NumberingEnhancementforMSInteroperability
>>
>> Suggestions and comments are welcome.
>>

> you can count on me regarding code review and support on the code of the Writer
> numbering and bullet stuff.

just for completeness.

On [1] you find already a specification for this feature - "Introduction of a
List Level attribute for paragraph styles" [2]

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,