Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marco Zapletal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 12:25:50 UTC

Wicket freelancer job in Vienna, Austria

Dear Wicket folks,

we are looking for Wicket developer on a freelancer basis for an ongoing
project in Vienna, Austria.

If you are potentially interested please do not hesitate to contact me
for further details.

Best regards,

Marco Zapletal

Re: Wicket freelancer job in Vienna, Austria

Posted by gbrunner <ge...@vilango.com>.
Hi Marco,

I'm also based in Vienna and this sounds interesting.
Can you provide me with some more details about the project and what exactly
you are looking for.

Best,
Gerwin Brunner

P.S.: Wir können die Unterhaltung auch auf Deutsch durchführen :)

Re: Wicket freelancer job in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Andreas Petersson <an...@petersson.at>.
Hello!
I am potentially interested. Can you tell me some details about the
project scope and timeline.

best regards,
Andreas Petersson