Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Downer <ja...@intersite.demon.co.uk> on 2000/08/05 19:36:21 UTC

Best development IDE for Tomcat / Servlets?

Hi all -

I'm using Apache on Linux with Tomcat.

I was wondering what the best development tool is to build Servlets (preferably
with Linux)?

Also - is anyone out there using InterBase as a back-end database to an
Intranet / Internet server with Servlets?

Thanks for any info.

James Downer

Re: Best development IDE for Tomcat / Servlets?

Posted by James Cook <ji...@iname.com>.
For Inprise JBuilder users, an integration tutorial can be found at

jim

Posted by Alex Ferrer <al...@home.com>.

--
Alex Ferrer