Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/12/21 18:38:45 UTC

Spring 3 and SpringSecurity 2.0.4 tests

Hi,

The jaxrs spring security system tests should be paasing now with -Pspring3, I did a minor update to the spring aop helper to ensure
double cglib proxies are handled ok...

I actully tried with updating the tests to use SpringSecurity 3.0.RC2, but I'd consider introducing SpringSecurity 3.0 specific
tests later on, given that they changed the package name for Secured annotation, etc

cheers, Sergey

Re: Spring 3 and SpringSecurity 2.0.4 tests

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mon December 21 2009 12:38:45 pm Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The jaxrs spring security system tests should be paasing now with
>  -Pspring3, I did a minor update to the spring aop helper to ensure double
>  cglib proxies are handled ok...

Major thanks Sergey!

> I actully tried with updating the tests to use SpringSecurity 3.0.RC2, but
>  I'd consider introducing SpringSecurity 3.0 specific tests later on, given
>  that they changed the package name for Secured annotation, etc

Yea.  I definitely prefer keeping things working with Spring 2.5 as the
default for now.   I'm glad it all now works with Spring 3.0 as well.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org