Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2008/07/15 23:03:53 UTC

Orchestra core 1.2 release candidate 1 available

Hi All,

The release candidate for MyFaces Orchestra Core 1.2 can be found in the
following places:

Download bundles:
  http://people.apache.org/~skitching/orchestra-core-1.2/

Maven staging repository:
http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/myfaces/orchestra/myfaces-orchestra-core/1.2/

Please have a look at these artifacts and vote:
[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released
    (and reason why)

Note that I will be on holiday until Monday 15 July, so there is no hurry :-)

Regards,
Simon

Re: Orchestra core 1.2 release candidate 1 available

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 23:08 +0200, Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Hi!
> > Note that I will be on holiday until Monday 15 July, so there is no hurry :-)
> >
> Monday OR 15 July, both together will not be possible ;-) Well, and even
> 15 July might be a VERY short vacation. *hehe*
>
> Thanks or the work, I'll look at the artifacts in the next few days,
> before my vacation :-D *yes*

Yeah, too late at night:-). You should get some sleep too Mario!

Make that Mon 21 July. See you then..

Re: Orchestra core 1.2 release candidate 1 available

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> Note that I will be on holiday until Monday 15 July, so there is no hurry :-)

Monday OR 15 July, both together will not be possible ;-) Well, and even
15 July might be a VERY short vacation. *hehe*

Thanks or the work, I'll look at the artifacts in the next few days,
before my vacation :-D *yes*

Ciao,
Mario

[RESULT] Orchestra core 1.2 release

Posted by simon <sk...@apache.org>.
The orchestra core 1.2 release candidate has received the following
votes:

Simon Kitching +1
Mario Ivankovits +0
Matthias Wessendorf +1
Bruno Aranda +1

I therefore intend to complete the release tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Simon

Re: [VOTE] Orchestra core 1.2 release candidate 1 available

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
There are now enough +1s to go ahead. So tomorrow or tuesday I will try
to find time to actually do the release.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
+0

No chance to look at it for me now, but I trust that you did a good job
again :-)

Ciao,
Mario

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.