Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it> on 2013/05/22 18:41:22 UTC

Android lib for OpenSocial RESTful Social API 2.x

Hello all,

I am wondering if there is any updated initiative that provides an android stack for acting as OS 2.x client? I know of the "old" java-client but it hasn't ben updated to the latest data model nor to the rest/json api.

I also checked within shindig that has an updated data model but I couldn't find a client part.

Is anyone working on it already and has some lib to download?

Thanks
walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[cid:00000000000000000000000000000003@TI.Disclaimer]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non ? necessario.

Re: Android lib for OpenSocial RESTful Social API 2.x

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
Hey Walter,
I don't know of an existing client for Android.