Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> on 2005/08/29 21:34:13 UTC

Where to get Release Notes?

Where can I find release notes on deprecated functions etc. for updates?  I'm upgrading from 1.5.1 to 1.6.5 and want to find out if all my old ant scripts still work with the newest version.

Thanks!
--
Sent from the Ant - Users forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Where-to-get-Release-Notes--t262688.html#a736826

Re: Where to get Release Notes?

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
The "WHATSNEW" file is right there in the root of the distribution.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer

"koden (sent by Nabble.com)" <li...@nabble.com> wrote on 08/29/2005