Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by hadoop anis <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/22 07:14:11 UTC

Information regarding completed MapTask

Hi, I want to know where has information regarding completed MapTask been
stored?
i.e. how reduce task know about completed map output data is available on
which tasktracker?
please let me know this.

Anis
Student MTech (Comp.Sci. & Engg)

Re: Information regarding completed MapTask

Posted by hadoop anis <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Sir, it worked.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.