Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 2001/02/14 23:05:03 UTC

Re: Errors to stderr/out AND no output at all AND meta-data not allowed

Daryl Beattie wrote:

> Gary (and Xalan developers),
>
>         Thanks for your reply! I tried out a number of things; see my
> comments below:

1.  Can you add the "-edump" parameter to your command line?  This will
produce a stack trace and allow us to see the origin of the error, I
hope.
2.  Can you include the XML that goes along with this so that I can try
to reproduce the problem here?
3.  The "No scheme found in URI" is probably due to a problem with your
command line arguments.  Can you include your exact command line?  Did
you specify -IN followed by a URI (not a filename) like
file:///c:/projects ...  Sometimes I set user.dir (with -Duser.dir) to
specify the working directory for relative URI references.

Gary