Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/05 17:04:55 UTC

Re: Tuscany 153 (SDO change history on root data object)

Frank,

  No, calling endLogging doesn't resolve the issue. That is the
pattern that the DAS is using today.

I sent the XSD I used to generate the required types with the last
message rather than the types for simplicity. I'll go ahead and attach
the generated files and test case to T-153.

Brent

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
Brent,
The source file was attached to the original note but I did not see the XSD.