Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Badai Aqrandista <ba...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/01 01:14:40 UTC

Re: maintaining shared memory size

>>My app is an online hotel booking system. That part is the part where it
>>searches availabilities through all combination of dates, number of
>>guests, rooms, packages, allotments, pricing structures, and more.
>>
>This doesn't sound like a "search" at all. Typically individuals know at
>least SOMETHING about the
>booking they want to make. How many times do you book a hotel, but don't
>care whether it's in
>Barbados or Brazil?

Yes, the user provides the dates and the number of guests (and probably a
coupon number). Then based on that, the system searches for available room
and package combinations on the particular hotel, based on various
constraints.

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)

REALESTATE: biggest buy/rent/share listings
http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au