Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Aaron Anodide <aa...@unipress.com> on 2003/11/23 04:26:48 UTC

Newbie question: how to set up classpath for use with Torque.

Hello,

I'm new to Maven.  I've used it in conjunction with the Torque plugin to
generate an object model.  Now it is time to build it.  However, Torque
requires me to have a whole bunch of jars in the classpath (all those in the
torque/lib dir).  In ant, I knew how to do this.  In Maven, with it's
classpath generated from the <dependency> tags, I do not know how to set
this up.

Another way to ask this question is: what is the Maven equiv. to "ant -f
build-torque.xml compile" ?

Thanks,
Aaron Anodide