Posted to users@camel.apache.org by shyam <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/04 11:56:00 UTC

WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:54626 failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.

 WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:54626 failed:
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.
This WARNING message is displaying in activemq server console while iam
reading the data ans sending mesages to the MOM activemq.
 why this is occuring ,if it comes this may i need to restart the server.
or any problem by this waring .
please any one help me out from this problem.

Re: WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:54626 failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You should mail this question to the Apache ActiveMQ mailing list / forum.

And also please do not post the same question multiple times with
different subjects. It makes it harder for people to follow, and post
help etc - as the conversation is spread across multiple mail subjects
etc.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM, shyam <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  WARN | Transport Connection to: tcp://127.0.0.1:54626 failed:
> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.
> This WARNING message is displaying in activemq server console while iam
> reading the data ans sending mesages to the MOM activemq.
>  why this is occuring ,if it comes this may i need to restart the server.
> or any problem by this waring .
> please any one help me out from this problem.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com