Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mariusz Sepczuk <ma...@o2.pl> on 2012/08/24 08:12:15 UTC

Selecting data using SEM_MATCH

Hi,

I try to get index from family example using SEM_MATCH. For example I do
 INSERT INTO family_rdf_data VALUES (3,
 SDO_RDF_TRIPLE_S('family',
 'http://www.example.org/family/Janice',
 'http://www.example.org/family/motherOf',
 'http://www.example.org/family/Suzie'));

And now I want do somethink like this

SELECT a.id, ?x, ?y FROM TABLE(SEM_MATCH(
 '(?x :grandParentOf ?y) (?x rdf:type :Male)',
 SEM_Models('family'),
 null,
 SEM_ALIASES(SEM_ALIAS('','http://www.example.org/family/')),
 null));

to get: id, subject, object

Re: Selecting data using SEM_MATCH

Posted by Zhe Wu <al...@oracle.com>.
Hi Mariusz,

I posted an answer to your question on Oracle's Forum.

Thanks,

Zhe
Oracle

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.