Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Charlie Toohey <ct...@pacbell.net> on 2003/08/01 19:48:50 UTC

Re: Way to cleanup *before* session terminates ?

Just tried implementing HttpSessionActivationListener, and the
sessionWillPassivate method does not get called when the session is
invalidated. I'm using Tomcat 4.1.24.  Maybe its not suppposed to ? Per the
docs, this is called when the session is migrating between VMs and when
persisting sessions, but all I've got going is a session in a single VM being
created and being invalidated.