Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ragunath Marudhachalam <rm...@circuitvision.com> on 2002/04/17 23:28:20 UTC

Help in attaching XSL reference to XML

Hello All,

I'm not aware of how to add a xsl stylesheet reference to a xml document
programatically. I'm constructing a xml document thru my program and i want
to add a style sheet to it. Could anyone suggest how to do this? A sample
code snippet would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Ragu
CircuitVision

Re: Help in attaching XSL reference to XML

Posted by Arturo Ma <am...@fgm.com>.
Just need to do the following in your XML document:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="YourStylesheet.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Arturo Ma
ama@fgm.com
FGM Inc.
2820 Camino Del Rio South, Suite 130