Posted to user@storm.apache.org by co...@sapo.pt on 2016/05/09 08:52:07 UTC

Apache Storm, n bolts store data n pipelines

Hi all,

I have an Apache Storm topology that have 1 spout (data from kafka)
and 10 bolts that compute data and then try to storage. My problem is
that a have 10 pipelines that try to store data from Storm to a single
instance of Mongodb. What's the best solution for this problem? I have
experience with Apache Cassandra, but this is a project that is
developed by 2 teams, and 1 team have no experience with Cassandra.
Can Mongodb handled this? Apache Hadoop?

Help please.