Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Geetha Rodricks <ge...@nec.com.au> on 2007/04/19 23:13:12 UTC

Chart and dynamic updates

Hi

I was interested in using the Trinidad->chart component.
Currently we are using the cewolf and  we have used the chart inside an
iframe and we refresh the iframe to update every few seconds to
display dynamic data.
We are using the other components in Trinidad and was interested in using
the Chart component.
Is there any way we can update the chart with live feed regularly without
using iframes and client side refresh.

Thanks

Regards
Geetha

Re: Chart and dynamic updates

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
Geetha Rodricks wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was interested in using the Trinidad->chart component.
> Currently we are using the cewolf and  we have used the chart inside an
> iframe and we refresh the iframe to update every few seconds to
> display dynamic data.
> We are using the other components in Trinidad and was interested in using
> the Chart component.
> Is there any way we can update the chart with live feed regularly without
> using iframes and client side refresh.
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
> Geetha

You can use tr:poll to refresh using PPR.