Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Fred <ph...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 16:28:16 UTC

XML Schema API usage

I am having trouble determining the level of support provided for "XML
Schema API" in Xerces-C.
It seems some support is available...
"This specification is implemented in Apache Xerces2 Java Parser.
 There is also a C++ binding and implementation for this specification
in Apache Xerces C++ Parser."
   -- (http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-xmlschema-api-20040122/)

However, I am having trouble locating this capability in the API or
finding any examples of its use.

Re: XML Schema API usage

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
See http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/schema.html