Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Werner Rudolf <wr...@gmx.net> on 2005/07/23 13:50:32 UTC

Authentication in Cocoon against MS-AD

Hello,
I'd need to authenticate in Cocoon against MS Active Directory.
Are there any links/documents/WIKI entries w/ best practises available?
Can I just use the LDAP transformer for that?

Many thanks and best regards,
Werner

Re: Authentication in Cocoon against MS-AD

Posted by Werner <wr...@gmx.net>.
Hello Antonio,
many thanks for your answer! I'll try approach 2 first, this seems to be
OK for the project. The mail addresses are no DNs by definition, but
unique in our case.

Werner

Posted by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <an...@gmail.com>.