Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/21 03:57:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Abator 1.1.0 Now Available

Abator version 1.1.0 is now available.  This is a significant upgrade from
version 1.0.0 and includes many new features.  Noteworthy changes include:

- New generated method: countByExample
- New generated method: updateByExample
- Several bugs fixed
- MANY other minor changes

See the "What's New?" page for complete details of the changes here:

http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/tools/abator/whatsNew.html

See this page for download links and other information:

http://ibatis.apache.org/abator.html

My thanks to the great iBATIS community for all the feedback about Abator
since the last release.

Jeff Butler

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Abator 1.1.0 Now Available

Posted by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com>.
This is great Jeff!  The extendability of the Example, Criteria, and Model
classes are hugely beneficial!  Thanks for your hard work on getting this
out!

-Ryan