Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com> on 2011/08/29 16:38:19 UTC

TODO -> Jira

A TODO in the code can be a handy pointer for yourself that you need to
implement something *before* you commit. The number of TODO's in the code
grows at the moment (and I'm guilty of doing that myself too). Shouldn't we
add these TODO's as issues in Jira so that it's clear that implementation is
missing or should be refactored?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com

Re: TODO -> Jira

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 29 August 2011 16:52, Franklin, Matthew B. <mf...@mitre.org> wrote:

> [...]
As some of you may have noticed I started creating Jira issues for the
TODO's. In general I assigned them to the person who created the TODO as a
reminder they added it. Please remove the TODO if it is no longer necessary
and otherwise fix the TODO or unassign it when it's still something to do
but you won't be able to fix it yourself.

Jasha

RE: TODO -> Jira

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.