Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by rong <ry...@cs.umbc.edu> on 2000/03/16 17:19:43 UTC

Re: problem of browsing xml files on Cocoon

Hi, Steve:

I included the following parameter in server.xml, but it still don't work.
I still can not browse /host:port/samples even if i can see it in Context
Administration.

 <Context path="/samples" docBase="../Cocoon-1.7/samples" debug="0"
  reloadable="true" > </Context>

I could not find the node you mentioned in server.xml. Right now i have to
copy all related xml,xsl files to webapps/ROOT/ directory. Please help.
Thanks.

Rong