Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bas Cancrinus <ba...@cancrinusgroep.nl> on 2001/06/03 18:36:50 UTC

My Tomcat-Jboss HOWTO

Hi,

As a newbe to Tomcat I've had some difficulties to operate on remote
EJB's deployed in Jboss from JSP's deployed in Tomcat. Therefore I've
written a HOWTO and placed it at http://home.planet.nl/~cancr001/
Please review this document and add your comments to this thread.

Thanks,
Bas

--
Bas E. Cancrinus		<ba...@cancrinusgroep.nl>
Product Manager RepTrack (TM)	<http://www.reptrack.nl>

Re: My Tomcat-Jboss HOWTO

Posted by Bas Cancrinus <ba...@cancrinusgroep.nl>.
Boris Garbuzov wrote:

 >Thanks, Bas. I found your notes to be very useful. Seems I found a typo
 >too: "x" and "gocha" were probably meant to be the same name. I am the

You're right: fixed.

 >question. If JBoss runs with Tomcat in the same process, I do not have to
 >copy client libraries into web-apps directory? Boris.

I don't know because I have no experience in native Tomcat-Jboss calls.
I'm sure somebody else on the list can answer your question.

Regards,
Bas

Re: My Tomcat-Jboss HOWTO

Posted by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@borealissoft.com>.
Thanks, Bas. I found your notes to be very useful. Seems I found a typo
too: "x" and "gocha" were probably meant to be the same name. I am the
very novice in all - Tomcat, JBoss and EJB in general. So excuise my
question. If JBoss runs with Tomcat in the same process, I do not have to
copy client libraries into web-apps directory? Boris.

AnEJB x = null;
 gocha = home.create();