Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Adrian Hirst <ad...@ntlworld.com> on 2004/05/08 22:29:53 UTC

Clean Install

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me setup subversion on my
VPS or if anyone knows anybody who could help

I have had a go myself but have not got the linux expertise to do this,

My server consists of redhat 9.0, apache 2.0.40 it is a totally new server
and I would be really grateful to anybody who could help me.

Thanks

Adrian.

Re: Clean Install

Posted by Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos <pa...@shfj.cea.fr>.
Hi,

> I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me setup subversion
> on my VPS or if anyone knows anybody who could help
>

> I have had a go myself but have not got the linux expertise to do this,
>

> My server consists of redhat 9.0, apache 2.0.40 it is a totally new
> server and I would be really grateful to anybody who could help me.

First install Subversion. RPMs are available here:

	http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html

--
Dimitri