Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Dominique Claver Kouame <kd...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/11 20:08:53 UTC

Fwd: Email not send when accomplish frontend subscription

From: Dominique Claver Kouame <kd...@gmail.com>
Date: 2014/1/11
To: user-subscribe@openmeetings.apache.org

Hi forum,
Can somebody help me to solve this problem. I have installed OM 2.2 and it
runs well except when somebody register directly by frontend. The email is
never delevered.
First I think it was due to the absence of Postfix and I install postfix.
After installing Postfix when I send email directly via command line no
problem
I come back and accomplish again the process via frontend but never deliver.

My installation
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS - 64 bits
OM 2.2
Postfix