Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Geoffrey Leach <ge...@hughes.net> on 2013/11/28 06:01:54 UTC

Re: Warning from users@spamassassin...

The ezmlm gnome has sent me a helpful message, which begins:

	Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
        message I received.

I would very much like to understand the source of the bounces, but I've been unable to deduce anything from the data provided. If anyone could instruct me, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Re: Warning from users@spamassassin...

Posted by Dave Warren <da...@hireahit.com>.
On 2013-11-27 21:01, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
> The ezmlm gnome has sent me a helpful message, which begins:
>
> 	Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
>          have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
>          message I received.
>
> I would very much like to understand the source of the bounces, but I've been unable to deduce anything from the data provided. If anyone could instruct me, I would be very grateful.

You'll probably need to review your own spam filter logs/settings and
make sure that this list is whitelisted.

Since this list periodically discusses spam filtering techniques that
can include terms that will be filtered (for example, domain names which
may be listed on blacklists), this is normal and expected behaviour, and
whitelisting is required.

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/