Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nicolas Martin <nm...@doyousoft.com> on 2011/09/22 12:29:25 UTC

How to get the fields that match the request?

Hi everyBody,

I need your help to get more information in my solR query's response.

i've got a simple input text which allows me to query several fields in
the same query.

So my query  looks like this
"q=email:martyn+OR+name:martynn+OR+commercial:martyn ..."

Is it possible in the response to know the fields where "martynn" has
been found ?

Thanks a Lot :-)

Re: How to get the fields that match the request?

Posted by Rahul Warawdekar <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Before considering highlighting to address this requirement, you also need
to consider the performance implications of highlighting for large text
fields.

--
Thanks and Regards
Rahul A. Warawdekar

Re: How to get the fields that match the request?

Posted by Nicolas Martin <nm...@doyousoft.com>.

Posted by Tanner Postert <ta...@gmail.com>.